WebGui: Error #7001 - "Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied"

• Please help,

Using "omv-release-upgrade" to move my OMV to latest version. First run was OK - went from 1.x to Ver 2.x. Once rebooted I re-ran to check all was complete and it deployed and I could see it had begun another major release upgrade from 2.x to 3.0.13:

================================================================================
    = OS/Debian information
    ================================================================================
    Distributor ID: debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)
    Release: 8.4
    Codename: jessie

= openmediavault information
    Release: 3.0.13
    Codename: Erasmus

When this completed, the box was dead. I had to connect via console and create a 'resolv.conf' file so I could run 'omv-update'. This has the box working again (as far as I can tell - I have removed the temporary 'resolv.conf' file) but on WebGui - login fails:

Error #7001:

exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc:135

Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(72): OMVRpc::exec('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcproxy.inc(125): OMVRpc::exec('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(32): OMVJsonRpcProxy->handle()
    #6 {main}

I'm not quite sure how to fix this little sod! ?(?(:cursing:

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Version 3 is Beta. You should had to have a look into the forum before upgrading. This version is not stable and is only for developers or early adapters. Sadly you will not get an upgrade that may fix your problem because the whole backend is refactored.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!