webgui no longer accessible SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

• Not sure exactly how long this has been like this, but can't be more than a couple of weeks.

Server is running fine. I have webadmin on there, no problems.

Tried to access via firefox or chrome today and am getting on firefox 45.0.1

"Secure Connection Failed
    An error occurred during a connection to eapenas.eapenet. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

fyi - plexmediaserver is working with SSL and but openkm is not (but to be honest can't say if it was before).

Any ideas?

• I found the root of the problem. It seems my box is booting with apache2 enabled and nginx disabled.

if i use webmin to turn off the apache2 and on the nginx it works.
    The must be residue from the original 2.x upgrade, but i am not sure why it is all of a sudden happening and didn't before.

• I don't know how it changed, but after i restarted my system after some months, its starts again with apache2.....
    performing the above procedure fixed it so the nginx started again but i'd like to know how apache2 got mysteriously back in the startup

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!