How to remove FTP Shares

• In the configuration I see 6 shares, and I see 6 on the FTP side, where is the issue? Or do you mean the FTP Folder?

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• sorry for my late answere but i get no mails from the forum.
    i mean the ftp folders. When i remove one of that they still exits when i connect with my ftp client. And the only way to remove write permissions is to remove my user from the service permissions.

thx and grettings,

rowie

• Hallo rowie,

da dein Screenshot deutsch ist, antworte ich auf Deutsch.
    Meiner Meinung nach musst du die Shares löschen. Zudem würde ich sie unter Freigegebene Ordner entfernen.

Gesendet von meinem SGP611 mit Tapatalk

• hi mhbosh,

ich muß da was richtig stellen. Ich wlill die shares ja nur beim FTP draussen haben. Die Shares selber brauch ich noch! ;)

schau dir mal screenshot "filezilla-sicht.png" an. Da siehst du 7 Verzeichnisse

und dann schau dir mal "ftp-shares.png" an. 4 Shares.

Also wie bring ich die Shares die ich nicht mehr haben will raus beim FTP?

lg,
    rowie

• Hi,

bei den FTP Freigaben sind ja eh nur mehr die 4 drinn die ich haben will!?!
    Das Problem ist das im Filezilla immer noch die 7 angezeigt werden ... ;)

HP Proliant Gen8 with ESXi6.5

Storage - Raid5 with 4 x 3TB WDRed - System on microSD / Datastore on Samsung 850Pro - 250GB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!