Teamspeak 3

• I manage to forget the username/password for my TS3 Server so i was going to reinstall it.
    Uninstalled it and no problems
    After installation i press the Show Teamspeak EULA and press yes.
    This is where the problem is. Nothing happens. I found in another post apt-get purge openmediavault-teamspeak3 and ran that and installed it once more but still no change. i noticed under services that teamspeak3 is disabled but but is "running" (doing some translation as i write)

• Ugh... I so did not want to get involved on the 2 version.

Let's try this the easy way first. It is weird you were able to purge it because many people having issues with the prermoval (prerm).

Give results of:
    omv-showkey teamspeak3

• <teamspeak3>
    <enable>0</enable>
    <password></password>
    <queryport>10011</queryport>
    <vsport>9987</vsport>
    <fileport>30033</fileport>
    <update></update>
    <restartmsg></restartmsg>
    <eula>0</eula>
    <enablewi>0</enablewi>
    <languagewi>en</languagewi>
    </teamspeak3>

• Do this:
    cd /etc/openmediavault
    cp config.xml config.bk

Then edit the config.xml file. Find the entry you put in your post above. Change the eula value from 0 to 1 and then save it. Then try to enable the plugin. See if that works.

• if is appers a code snip disregard it.

forgot that i need to use the arrow key to scroll down

--EDIT--
    when i changed it to 1 and it works from the webui but when i activated teamspeak from the webui it and saved i got this error

• Do you have files in this location:

ls -la /opt/teamspeak3

PS- This "cp config.xml config.bk" just makes a backup of your config.xml. If you look in /etc/openmediavault you should see there is a config.bk file now. You should always do this before editing the config.xml files just in case you make a mistake.

• Are you on OMV 1.x ???

Give results of:
    dpkg -l | grep openm

The version of the plugin you are using the link is definitely broke. I was thinking you are on the Teamspeak3 plugin version 2.2.

• I sould have the updated version of OMV. updated today befor i started to fiddle with ts

ii openmediavault 1.19 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.3 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-mcmyadmin 1.2 all McMyAdmin for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-nginx 1.3-1 all Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.34 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-plexmediaserver 1.0.12 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii openmediavault-teamspeak3 1.0.1 all OpenMediaVault TeamSpeak 3 plugin
    ii openmediavault-websites 1.2 all Web sites plugin for OpenMediaVault.

• Do this to fix and then try to enable:

cd /opt

Code
    wget http://teamspeak.gameserver.gamed.de/ts3/releases/3.0.12.3/teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64-3.0.12.3.tar.bz2

tar jxf teamspeak3*.bz2
    rm teamspeak3*.bz2
    mv teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64 teamspeak3
    chown -R ts3:users /opt/teamspeak3

• Well, I would recommend upgrading to OMV 2.x. It will give you newer version of the plugin and it will install OK. I would purge the plugin.

Do this:
    apt-get purge openmediavault-teamspeak3
    cd /opt
    rm -rf teamspeak3
    userdel ts3

Then upgrade to OMV 2.x. Then install the plugin.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!