System will not boot after setting up bonded interface

• My OMV 2.0 machine has onboard LAN and an Intel PCI-E server NIC. I plugged in the onboard LAN, configured it to DHCP, then deleted the interface on my Intel NIC then created an 802.11ad bond on it, now my machine won't boot past the point where it requests DHCP. See attached photo.

I can't boot into recovery mode either. It responds to ping, but it never finishes booting (so far).

Some help would be really appreciated.

Edit: I just found this which I think is my problem, when I configured the bond I set IPv6 DHCP to auto. Is there no way to recover this?

Edit2: Easy fix, just remove IPv6 stuff from /etc/network/interfaces. Just need a way to mount disk e.g. Ubuntu live CD or any whatever is convenient.

• Booting without the cable connected didn't work. I mounted the disk from a USB bootable linux fix it.

3 hours later after finally getting 802.11ad working, I tried copying from my laptop and desktop simultaneously and I'm only getting 1gbps anyway!

• I was copying from OMV to SSD in desktop and SSD in laptop, from two different volumes (3x WD Green in RAID 5 for one and 1x 3TB Seagate for the other), usage graph in OMV peaked at 997mbps. I believe because I'm copying to two different machines on the same switch I should get up to 2gbps assuming no other bottlenecks, but not so. Must be something wrong elsewhere. The bond failover works at least, I can unplug either cable and it doesn't go down.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!