apt-get update fails due to clamav-daemon

• Hello, I tried to run apt-get upgrade and i get the following output in the cli:

so i tried to remove clamav-daemon by apt-get -f remove clamav-daemon which gave me this output:

so i tried to reinstall clamav-daemon with apt-get install clamav-daemon which gave me this output:

so i tried apt-get -f and i get this:

I'm not sure what is going on here. I have been trying every combination of apt-get -f remove, apt-get autoremove, apt-get -f autoremove, apt-get purge, apt-get -f purge imaginable and i still can't get rid of clamav. Any suggestions or a point in the direction of previous posts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brian

• Zitat

The entered 'Extra options' parameter (--exclude-dir) is incorrect. Check out linux.die.net/man/5/clamd.conf how to configure this correct.

That did the trick. Thank you for your help.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why do you want to upgrade?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The virus definitions are current without having the bleeding edge version of the engine. Compiling from source is hard to remove and may not be compatible. Plus, it might be overwritten by a debian package update.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!