Stop NUT from turning off the ups on shutdown

• Hi everyone, when i was on freenas back then i remember that i had an option to stop the UPS from turning off after it shutdown the NAS, has anyone have any idea what config and where is it located to stop the ups from turning off after shutting down the NAS?
    the reason is because both the nas and the ups is at a high place that is not easily reachable, i get power cuts a lot here.
    one more thing, if i go to service overview, i can see that the UPS plugin is on, but under running: its glowing red, why is that? the plugin seems to be working fine though since i did test it and it did shut down after 100 seconds

• I have the UPS NUT 2.0 plugin installed and it does not shut down my UPS it shuts down the server once the UPS is on battery power. I have mine set for 5 mins as a lof of time I have quick 1 min power outages and I like the server to stay online. Once the server powers down it cannot send any additional commands to the UPS as the server is offline.

If your UPS turns off after it shuts down the server you may have some custom UPS software running in that background.

• i was able to find out how to do what i needed, in order to stop the ups from turning off after a successful shut down of the server, i had to edit /etc/nut/upsmon.conf and delete the line "POWERDOWNFLAG /etc/killpower"that's about it, thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!