"Recursion Error Reboot Needed"

• I'm very new to Linux and I just got a Rpi 2 B+ and decided to install OSMC & OpenMediaVault. However whenever I plug my 1TB Seagate Backup external drives into the Pi it spits out a lot of text and ends up crashing and never working. Is there a log I could access to share that here? Do I need to format the drives differently? (I'm assuming they're FAT32 but I'm not sure, I'm just using it with my with my Windows machine currently.)

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would not mix that, osmc is based on Debian Jessie if I am not mistaken. And omv 3 is not ready yet. Also the worst part as I understand osmc takes full control of some system parts and Omv does the same. For sure some of this options will clash, one of them connman vs traditional network management.
    Choose either the osmc or the nas server not both in the same board.

• I would not mix that, osmc is based on Debian Jessie if I am not mistaken. And omv 3 is not ready yet. Also the worst part as I understand osmc takes full control of some system parts and Omv does the same. For sure some of this options will clash, one of them connman vs traditional network management.Choose either the osmc or the nas server not both in the same board.

Alright, just formatted my MicroSD card, formatted my drive as NTFS and installed OMV fresh. Everything seems to be working fine. However, when I log into FTP or using the Samba server I don't see any files. But I can remote desktop and view all the files fine. What could cause this?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!