OMV WebUI crashed after trying install ClamAV

• My setup is Raspberry PI3.0 and omv_3.0.13_beta_rpi2_rpi3.img.gz. I was able to install and configure OMV without any issues. I was able to start Samba services and copy files to share, no issues.

Then i tried installing ClamAV plugin and i got few messages that it is trying to upgrade and UI froze. My file share is working as expected and I am able to connect to web UI, I get login prompt, but when i enter my credentials, i get the following error

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:134
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(65): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(122): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(81): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(46): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

I have console access and i tried to omv-firstaid and selected webGUI, i am still getting above error.

Any pointers on how to get back to previous configuration.

Thanks,Bajjee

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you see the word BETA in the tag? That image has plugin that haven't been ported to OMV 3.0.15 and ClamAV has been ported. So, there is nothing you can do until the plugins are ported and probably a new image is released.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Re-write the image to the SD card again.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!