Par2 Multicore

• I am trying a way to either get a deb package, or instructions on how to compile Par2 Multicore under openmediavault. I am hoping to use it in conjunction with sabnzbd. The few guides I have found online on how to compile it results in errors for me. Can anybody help? Also, would it be possible to maybe include it with the sabnzbd plugin?

• @tekkb
    I am around more offten now :D

@antsh
    par2 is a dependency of sabnzbd it will not install without it. I have never tried compiling it as i have always found the package installed worked fine. If you want to try compiling post the errors you are getting.

Another option is to install the nzbget plugin, i have stopped using sab and moved to using nzbget. Nzbget will install par2, zip and unrar for what ever architecture you are running on.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hey there,
    today I got my first server and I was happy that my favorite usenet-tool 'sabnzbd' is supported too.
    But as I completed the first download I realized that par2 is just running on one core.
    In the sabzbd settings I saw that mulitcore is not enabled and not clickable.

Can you help me?
    I posted the result from the tutorial which @jroch74 mentioned before here.
    Maybe @jhmiller has an idea?
    If I'm honest I don't want to switch the usenet-tool because I like the UI from sabnzbd very much.

Kind regards
    LouBen3010

• Very good.
    I think it works.

The problem was that par2-tbb couldn't get installed with existing par2 package.
    So I needed to remove it with forcing dpkg to ignore dependencies.

At least it works.
    Now I'll test it out.

• I could try to add par2-tbb so that it will try to use that and if not available it will use the normal par2.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!