Instalation of non supported plugins

• Good day,

I am currently building my first NAS and I am considering using OMV as the OS but from what I have seen some of the supported plugins are outdated and some of the software I would like to add to the system is currently not available as a plugin. Is it possible to add additional unsupported apps to OMV?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Which plugins are outdated? Most plugins are in the process of being updated for OMV 3 which will be released in the coming months.

OMV 2.x is Debian Wheezy. You can install anything that works with Wheezy. There may be conflicts though. I recommend testing in a VM first.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Sorry that is what I meant, plugins being outdated due to developers working to get them up to date for 3. So if I understand correctly I will be able to install other apps they just wont be represented on the WebUI? The list of apps I am looking to install include:

MEDIA COLLECTORS
    Sonarr
    Couchpotato
    Headphones

DOWNLOADER
    NZBget

STREAMING
    Plex
    Madsonic
    Ubooquity

MANAGEMENT
    HTPC Manager
    Calibre-Server
    PlexRequests.net
    NZBHydra

I was thinking of using Muximux to serve as a webui for the plugins which are not supported.

• Offizieller Beitrag

If there isn't a plugin for the app, they won't show up in the web interface. If you install an app without the plugin, it won't show up either. Never heard of muximux.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!