failed login after upgrade openmediavault:amd64 from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3

• Hi,

last 27 April I have update Openmediavaut from 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 after that i have proble of log from web gui.
    i I call the url using fqdn after the post of username and password i get an error of "software error" "wrong username or password" but if I use IP address same username and password all works fine, what has changed and why this problem?
    Anyone have fond this?

here the log of webgui in the two scenario

USING FQDN for web gui

USING IP ADDRESS INSTEAD OFF FQDN ADDRESS

AND GOING ON

• Offizieller Beitrag

Did you clear your browser cache? Did you make sure the OS drive wasn't full?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Yes i am sure, I have chnaged browser, and computer cleaned cache and all is the same.

From logs I have posted it is clear that something was wrong when I all web gui using fqdn url.

I have lost to say I have 2 network interface in bonding, but all works fine before the upgrade. I really do not understant what the upgrade change to take this side effect.

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

From logs I have posted it is clear that something was wrong when I all web gui using fqdn url.

It is hard to read logs from a phone.

If it works from an IP address, sounds more like a network issue than an OMV issue.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!