Untrusted Domain by accessing owncloud from WAN, but config.php was edited

• Hi,

i installed Owncloud-plugin and I can access Owncloud from the LAN.
    I also entered the public domain in the config.php but when I try to access Owncloud from the WAN, I get the "Untrusted-Domain"-Error Message.

Owncloud Runs on Port 8443 in the LAN and it is published on Port 443 to the WAN. (NAT/PAT configured at the router)

I added following lines to config.php:

0 => '192.168.2.96:8443',
    1 => 'xxx.de:443',
    2 => '10.8.0.1:8443',

(The third address is for OpenVPN but the VPN isn't yet configured)

After adding the lines I executed "service nginx restart".

Is there anything else to do?

By the way:
    In the first try I added the domain-name in the hosts-file and after starting the plugin over OMW the config-files are generated with the fqdn in the array.
    But after the first execution (the autoconf.php disappears) only the local ip-adress stays in the config.php and all other lines (domain and vpn-ip) are gone.

Thanks for you help
    Thomas

• 2 => '10.8.0.1:8443',

(The third address is for OpenVPN but the VPN isn't yet configured)

Uh, if you have not configured the OpenVPN yet how can you be accessing from this domain??? If you are not going through a VPN you will not be on the virtual network. ownCloud sees the WAN ip address you are connecting with assuming you just forward 8443 from your router to your OMV. I don't recommend connecting to ownCloud via VPN. Better to use SSL and a DDNS service with a DDNS service name.

• Hi,

thanks for your help.

I installed the OpenVPN-Plugin, but is not yet used. (It will be used for other services)
    I access the Owncloud from the WAN over SSL and DDNS.

But I tried it also without the VPV entry.

• You need to put your ddns service name in the config.php. Then you need to connect using that name. With a virtual network ip address if you have a range you would not always be on the same ip address on the virtual network. Also, that would not work until the vpn is setup and you are connected to an ip address on the virtual network.

e.g.
    2 => 'myddns.dyndns.org:8443',

• I have put the ddns service name in the config.php (look in first post)

But i forwarded wan Port 443 to local Port 8443.

Could that be a Problem?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!