[*] 2 x Western Digital Black WD6401AALS, 640GB
    [*] 1 x Western Digital Blue WD2500AAKS, 250GB
    [*] Lian Li PC-V354B
    [*] Zalman CNPS7000C-AlCu
    [*] Corsair XMS3 CMX4GX3M2A1333C8
    [*] Seasonic M12II 520W
    [*] Addonics IDE to CF Adapter
    [*] Raidsonic Icy Box IB-390StUSD-B

It runs within a Gbit environment, providing SMB shares.
    Root is installed on the 8GB CF. It runs on 60MB p/s and I never faced any trouble using this flash card for OMV.
    The 4 1TB drives are used within softRAID5 setup. I get around 120MB p/s download/upload speed on this share.
    I use the 250GB drive for SABnzbd. The down/up speeds are much slower but I only use it for my internet downloads that don't exceed 11MB p/s.
    I use 1 of the 640GB drives, the other one is used with Rsync to create a clone every now and then.

I haven't used the Icy Box yet but I intend to use it with the drives that I have laying around.
    The UPS should be covered by a Liebert PSP 500. (still trying to get config settings right)

For the provided services i'm eager to get the OpenVPN running.
    Adding my 'dust-collecting' SSD drive and 4GB memory is also on the list.

Ability is nothing without opportunity.

• Zitat von "KM0201"

I like that case. I was considering buying one for my NAS.

It's indeed a very sweet case, I use it for almost 2 years now and would recommend this case if you don't need hot-swap.
    The workmanship (exterior design, airflow etc.) is easily recognized and it's small size makes it suitable for almost every place.

Back then I did have installation issues with the front SD adapter and the device haven't been attached since.
    It's probably an easy fix but I don't care about the SD and would not spend a lot of time in finding/understanding this fix.

Ability is nothing without opportunity.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!