[SOLVED] Can't Mount NFS Share on Client

• I'm using OMV-0.4.15 and having trouble mounting the NFS share on my Ubuntu 12.10 client. I can browse to the share using the "nfs://IP" method, but cannot mount using fstab or by hand via the CLI.

Here is my /etc/exports from OMV:

Code
    # /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be exported
    #               to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
    /export/files 192.168.1.0/24(rw,no_subtree_check,insecure)

# NFSv4 - pseudo filesystem root
    /export 192.168.1.0/24(ro,fsid=0,root_squash,no_subtree_check,hide)

I'm not sure where the second (NFSv4) comes from because the only share I've created (via OMV gui) is for the "/export/files" share.

Here is the entry from the /etc/fstab on the client. I have tried numerous options (insecure, defaults, etc.), but the all return the "mount.nfs: Unknown error 521" error.

Code
    192.168.1.7:/files			/mnt/NAS_Files01     nfs		soft,intr,rsize=8192,wsize=8192  0 0		# created 21 Jan 2013

I've also tried changing the fs type to nfs4, same error. As I said, works when browsing but can't mount it. What options do I need to set on the client for this to automount?

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!