Want to use OMV to display combined security camera video out HDMI to a computer monitor

• I completed creating a Atom (Braswell with 8 GB Memory) NAS with OMV last December and it has been working wonderfully. Recently I was wondering if it could take over the functions of my current NVR (Network Video Recorder).

The first of the two major functions I need it to perform is to record events that the security cameras flag. This I think should be fairly easy. I need to create an NFS share and setup the cameras to point to the share.

The second of the two major functions is to display out the currently unused HDMI output a combined display of the 6 cameras on my network. This would be always displaying on a monitor so we can keep an eye on what's happening on the various cameras. The other requirement is that I need to automate this starting every power-up. I don't want to need to attach a keyboard every boot and initialize the viewing program.

Any tips on the second item of combining the video from the different sources and displaying it on a monitor?

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!