Web GUI not loading

• Up until a couple of days ago OMV was working as it should. The system experienced a power glitch and after that the web gui will not load. I get the following error.

Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to decode content (filename=/var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvloginpage_js.json): ' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/util.inc:284
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc(170): OMVJsonFile->read()
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(41): OMVHtmlPageAbstract->render()
    #2 {main}

I tried doing apt-get update. It ran, but didn't do any good. I am still able to access the NAS from my PC and move files to and from it. I also did several reboots with no luck.
    I am very much a Linux noob, so my skills are poor. Any Ideas? Should I re-install OMV? If so how do I do it without loosing the data on the NAS. I hope I don't have to go that far.

I selected OMV 2 as a label, but I don't know if that is correct, because I don't know how to check it without the GUI.

• Try this:
    rm /var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omvloginpage_js.json

I tested it. The file will be recreated and you should be all good.

This worked :) Thank you.

I didn't have ssh, but I was able to log in after I attached a screen and keyboard to the server.

Again thank you both for your quick replys

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-aptclean removes the cached json files as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!