Raspberry Pi 3 access point without DHCP Server.

• So, as I understand it, you have the raspi connected to "the internet" (a home xDSL router?) and then you want the same raspi to be a WAP?

Is this so that you can access OMV from both internally and externally?
    Are you trying to route all wifi through the raspi?
    Do you also have another device providing wifi - or is the raspi going to be the only WAP?

I suspect that any packets arriving at the raspi don't know which interface to return by (because they are bridged), hence losing your connection - ie standard networking issue, rather than a "raspi" or "omv" issue...

Hmm... personally, I would keep both ports on separate subnets - so the wlan0 could be 192.168.2.0/24 and the eth0 would remain 192.168.1.0/24 and then just route internet connections to the xDSL router (or whatever is the next hop).

My raspi3 (just running owncloud) has a single connection to the home network (which permits internal access) and my firewall is setup to allow incoming traffic to the pi (which permits external access).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!