Owncloud problem

• Hi,

I have this error whene a save my configuration

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --recursive --modify default:user:www-data:rwx,user:www-data:rwx -- '/media/B0306E38306E0626/./' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/B0306E38306E0626/./: Operation not supported setfacl: /media/B0306E38306E0626/.//Images500: Operation not supported setfacl: /media/B0306E38306E0626/.//Images500/amaz.txt: Operation not supported setfacl:

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

First:
    Owncloud uses ACL so set up the drive where it stores is working data. You're targeting there a NTFS drive which does not support ACL. Change to native linux filesystem.

SEcond (very important):

The plugin uses a very outdated version of owncloud (not maintained at all). I'd recommend you to follow some guides here in the forum to use a more up to date version or simply not use the plugin and use docker or a LXC so you don't mess with nginx and php configurations that might bring your omv webUI down.
    Also the plugin has been put down, it will no longer be available from version 3 of omv either try follow the path i mentioned before or look for an alternative like seafile or pydio. There is no similar plugin for owncloud at the moment.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!