Cant share a folder from a previously formatted drive

• Hi guys,

I'm hope you can help me. I just built my NAS with OMV on it. I have 3 drives + the one with OMV on it. 2 2TB drives are in RAID1 and another 3TB drive solo, for movies and stuff. I formatted the 3TB drive to ext4 under ubuntu and copied everything on it before building the NAS.

The problem is that I can not share any folder from that drive, while everything works fine from the raid gonfig, with exactly the same settings.
    When I try to reach the shares of the 3TB drive it says that I don't have permissions to reach to content, but I configured it to use only guests, and it works fine with the RAID.

Do you have any idea what should i do?

Many thanks.

• Thanks for the advice. I found out that the permissions of the folders were ok, but the problem was actually with the whole mounted hard drive. Only root had permissions to do anything. I changed it and it work fine now. Thanks again.
    BTW who should be the owner of the folders and files, root, or openmediavault?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!