Plex login doesn't work

• Hi guys,

i have a problem with the Plex-Plugin on OMV. I installed OMV 2.2.1 on my Raspberry Pi 2. The main focus on this installation is the plex media server. now i have full accress to the server in my home network. but i can't reach the server from outside. The port is forwarded and also i recive the "signal" from the server that the internet connection is OK. But i'm not able to log in to the service.
    When i open the Page and go to the server i get an error, when i try to log in. I didn't find out why this error pops up, my database is updatet and works fine.
    i can also connect to my account for the 2 plex-server, which is running on my PC. Also when I try this over the OMV interface.
    I hope you can help me.
    attached 2 pictures where you can see the error and the access.

• Port is forwarded and when i test it on a website it says that the port is reachable.

under network i checkt that the secure connetion is set to preffered.

disablinge don't help.
    :(

i dont understand it. it shows the lan and wan ip but i can not connect to the service. today i reset my router but it don't help.
    i also reinstalled OMV now i think 3 times.
    is it necessary to configure the firewall in OMV too? or is the firewall normaly off?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!