Explorer won't install

• Offizieller Beitrag

I hope there are eventual plans for this

I didn't port any of the php app plugins (wordpress, roundcube, extplorer, etc) because they can be installed with the nginx plugin.

I'd still love an FTP client

Filezilla is probably the best your going to get. I never use ftp and still not sure why someone needs a browser-based ftp client. There are a couple of downloader plugins that can download from ftp.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I didn't port any of the php app plugins (wordpress, roundcube, extplorer, etc) because they can be installed with the nginx plugin.

Filezilla is probably the best your going to get. I never use ftp and still not sure why someone needs a browser-based ftp client. There are a couple of downloader plugins that can download from ftp.

Ahh. I'm going to have to figure this all out. I'm still learning and trying to learn a bit with nix too since I've been a windows guy my entire life :)

I have a seedbox and it would make moving things back and forth a lot easier :) I'm learning wget (easy enough) via ssh, but that requires me to leave my laptop running until the transfer completes.

Case: U-NAS NSC-810
    Motherboard: ASRock - C236 WSI Mini ITX
    CPU: Core i7-6700
    Memory: 32GB Crucial DDR4-2133

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!