Cannot set quota

• I've got a 750GB drive which was in a unionfs pool, I removed it from the pool and unmounted it then remounted it (so it is definitely not still referenced or in use), then tried to set the a quota on it, but it fails with:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; omv-mkconf quota 2>&1': quotacheck: Cannot remount filesystem mounted on /media/fdc0ff6a-6f4c-41b5-97af-fe647920fefa read-only so counted values might not be right. Please stop all programs writing to filesystem or use -m flag to force checking.

I had the same issue with a RAID5 array, eventually managing to get it to work by removing ALL references to the file system, rebooting and setting quota immediately after boot. A reboot is not getting me going in this case however.

Could someone please let me know the best way around this while keeping the OMV config files consistent with the actual quota config?

Thanks.

Edit: the mount point referenced in the error is not the one I'm trying to set the quota on, it's RAID5 I previously had to remove all the references to set it. An option here might be to manually remove the quota on this file system because it is no longer needed, then I may be able to set the quota on the disk I am trying to use.

Edit2: OMV let me remove the quota on my RAID5 in the web UI, then I was able to set it on the new 750GB disk. My problem is solved, but it might be a little buggy here.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!