Remote Shares Plugin - can remote share mounted but can not save

• Hi

2.2.4 Stone Burner

I mounted a remote smb share and when pressing OK it is mounted fine (checked on ssh).

But then I have to save the config to make it persistent, but I get the following error:

Which is on the one hand obvious, as the remote share is already mounted. But I can't save the changes.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with samba / CIFS remote shares?

Even manually un-mounting before save or disabling g=the remote share does not work (The shared folder is really empty - checked a few times via ssh and "ls -la")

Thanks,

Rainer

• Offizieller Beitrag

The shared folder must not be empty (check ls -al). That is Linux telling you it is non-empty not the plugin. Create a new shared folder and try it. The remoteshare plugin has a lot of issues and needs to be completely re-written.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

There isn't a good solution if you want to be able to use those filesystems in the web interface.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!