Problem on installation of OpenVpn as/Openvpn on raspberry PI3 OMV 3.0.13

• Offizieller Beitrag

It isn't hard to install. You are using OMV 3.x which isn't quite ready yet. The install image is old and the plugins are new. This combo causes compatibility issues from OMV changes. Once OMV 3.x is released and I create a new image, there will be no issues.

• Ok I understand....
    Do you think that PlexMediaServer will be ready for the next release ?
    Because in OMV 3.0.13, it does not work with a RPi3... (answer from tekkb in a thread opened few weeks ago).

Thank a lot for your assistance !

• Offizieller Beitrag

I ported the plugin to the last omv 3.x release but I didn't try it on my RPi. The biggest issue is that the armhf maintainer stopped maintaining the package. So, the armhf version is a few versions behind.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I might look at what it takes to build the plex package from a Plex-maintained package. They have maintained armhf packages that should be able to be converted to .deb for OMV. I just took a quick glance and it would just involve extract the package, moving a some files around, adding a few files, and packaging them up. Should be scriptable as well.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!