Transmission Banana Pi OMV 2.2 - Instal problem

• Hi, I have many months OMV 2.1 on my Banana PI M1 with SATA HDD like ma home NAS. Super. I run on it Transmission without problem. but...
    If I instaled clean image OMV 2.2.1 from http://simplenas.com/download/banana-pi-m1, NAS run okay, but if I want install plugin Transmission, the installer displays error.
    I tested it on 2 different BannanaPi, with 3 different SD card (8GB class10) and with many installations.

some solution?

Thx for any help....

• Like this

• Same here

Bananas 2.2, OMV 2.2.5

tried to install transmissionbt but ended up with

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

• Thank you for the link, I think it too...
    On ver. 2.1 I haven´t problem, but on 2.2 everytime...
    can we somehow attention on this and link this thread Mr. cyryllo ? you can do that?
    thank you

• Hey, thank you for your support.

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I also appreciate the assistance of the forum, and also of subzero79. When I installed transmission at his request to assist me with another issue, I had the exact same error.

Someone mentioned that 2.1 was better? can we get an image for that for the Banana Pi? I'll give it a try.

• Hi,

the SDcard is about 3 weeks old and the flash memory plugin is installed and working.

Greetings Elluminatus

• No, the flash plugin was installed 1 week ago, 2 weeks after the installation of omv.

Greetings Elluminatus

• Same with a new card and new installation....

• Okay thank you for your help. We have to wait for @cyryllo... Hopefully he can help me bringing light in the dark...

Greetings Elluminatus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!