Problem setting up new OMV on older hardware - Need help with bootlog 10sec boot - 110sec gap

• Hey folks,

thank you for reading this issue. After succesfully installation of OMV on a Banana Pi I need to set up an other server.

Hardware is an older ASUS P5Q-Pro with a Intel Q9300. Until 2 weeks ago Windows 10 is running smoothly on this Computer.
    Now I need this hardware to build a File- and DVB Server. Usage is not 24/7 only wakeup if you need the system.

I started installing OMV2.1.1. Installation succeded and after the first reboot (sata HDD´s are still not included, only the DOM - Disk on module 16GB on ATA)
    there is a looooong gap in the start routine. Here is the code (sorry vor all that stuff, but I don´t know which part is important and which not)

Can you help me to figure out what´s the issue for the gap after 10 sec?

Thank you in advance

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

• The driver for the digital device card was not manually installed. See Digital Device Homepage for instructions manually building the driver.

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!