Cannot Enable Installed Plugins

• Hello All -

I'm new to this forum, but I've been using OMV for many years. I had version 1.1 working on a Banana Pi M1 but it crashed after a serios electrical storm, and I am having to rebuild it. I found an image for StoneBurner 2.2.5 - and I really love.

My problem occurs when trying to ENABLE plugins that have been installed. They install fine, but when I attempt to enable them, I get an error. "Failed to execute command" This is happening for every plugin I'm trying to enable - For the sake of example - I'll use SickBeard:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf sickbeard 2>&1': Cannot execute /bin/sh

When I click "Show Details" I get this:

Any help would be appreciated, I've tried everything I can think of, it's almost like OMV doesn't have permissions to write to the directory. I've even tried CHMOD "/usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sickbeard.inc" to 775.

I would really love to get this working, It's been down too long.

Thanks in advance!

• Hello again, I thought I'd add some more info for you - The error I get when I attempt to Enable the installed plugin SABnzbd is:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'sabnzbd' start 2>&1': Starting SABnzbd start-stop-daemon: unable to start SABnzbd.py (Permission denied) invoke-rc.d: initscript sabnzbd, action "start" failed.

Clicking "Show Details" gives me this:

Thanks again to anyone who is burning brain cells on this - Mine are fried from looking at it too long.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is the flashmemory plugin installed?

What is the output of: mount

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is the second time I've seen this on bananapi images. I don't have a bananapi to test this, and I've mentioned @cyryllo here to see what's his opinion as I understand he builds the images. The say the image version 2.1 works without problem.

Transmission Banana Pi OMV 2.2 - Instal problem

@ryecoaaron is the person that builds images for rpi mayve he has some sort of idea.

take a look here

• I haven't installed the Flash Memory plugin - wasn't sure what it was for since it wasn't used on version 1. Will this help? If so, I'll install it.

mount output:

• This is the second time I've seen this on bananapi images. I don't have a bananapi to test this, and I've mentioned <a href="http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/User/131-cyryllo/">@cyryllo</a> here to see what's his opinion as I understand he builds the images. The say the image version 2.1 works without problem.

<a href="http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/14198-Transmission-Banana-Pi-OMV-2-2-Instal-problem/"></a>…

Thanks so much for the reply, this banana pi image works MUCH better than the old one, which was glitchy and had a multitude of issues. 2.2.4 (upgraded to 2.2.5) is slick and smooth, and works flawlessly. The only issue I've had is this one.

I read this through, qand it doesn't appear to be the same issue. He is having issues installing, mine are installing, but I get the error when attempting to enable them. So far the only plugin I've been able to install is couchpotato.

• Does transmisión exhibits the same behavior ?

I've never tried Transmission since I don't use it - for the sake of your assistance - I attempted to install it, and here is last part of the very long error:

• and also how old is the sdcard?

That is a very good question. It is at least a year old - probably older, and it was in use for a long time. Are you suggesting that I need to replace it with a new one? I was able to write a new image, and everything else seems to work.

• [quote='subzero79','http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/14257-Cannot-Enable-Installed-Plugins/?postID=117103#post117103']Same error, could be different libraries. Don't know really.

Also afterwards it gets stuck and I get this error:

Code
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(232, 232, 232)]Failed to get configuration (xpath=/config/services/transmissionbt)[/color]

Code
    [color=rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre]Error #3003:[/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre]exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=/config/services/transmissionbt)' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/transmissionbt.inc:127
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(63): OMVModuleTransmissionBt->getStatus()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1) [/color][color=rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre]#5 {main}[/color]

[color=rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(232, 232, 232)]Failed to get configuration (xpath=/config/services/transmissionbt)[/color]

• can you run this for me and post the contents here. I'll compare them with x86.

ldd /usr/bin/transmission-daemon

Here is the results:

• Is the flashmemory plugin installed?

What is the output of: mount

I did just install Flash Memory - here is the new output of mount:

In case it changed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!