No access to Web Interface

• Hello.

Following an attempt to update by "Update Management" I do not have access to "Control Panel". Login with: admin and the password.
    I always access through SSH
    I still have access to my hard drives.

When I want to connect to the web interface to configure my OMV, I get this error message:
    Erreur #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:135
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(81): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

Capture: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/540880ErrorOMVconnect.jpg

How to get my access?
    Thank you in advance.

cordially
    Jacky

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is this on an RPi2? Did you try logging in locally and executing omv-firstaid?

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Here is the result:

root@serveur-nas:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii openmediavault 3.0.13 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-flashmemory 3.4.1 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.4 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-mpd 2.0 all OpenMediaVault MPD (Music Player Daemon) plugin
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.3.3 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    root@serveur-nas:~#

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to update OMV itself if you want to use the latest flashmemory and omvextras plugins. This will also mean the mpd plugin will need to be removed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

As root:
    apt-get update
    apt-get remove openmediavault-mpd
    apt-get install openmediavault

• I just have a message that will be displayed when I go to the "Service" FTP:

*******************************************************************************************
    Failed to index key 'enable' of 'enable.0' Because It Has No children.
    Erreur #0:
    exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to index key 'enable' of 'enable.0' because it has no children.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/dictionary.inc:145
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(193): OMV\Dictionary->set('enable.0', true)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('enable.0', '1', false)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(85): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/ftp.inc(115): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.ft...')
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFtp->getShareList(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(81): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getShareList', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(524): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FTP', 'getShareList', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}
    *******************************************************************************************
    If I'm "OK" in the "FTP Service" without problem.

For safety I'll redo an SD version 2.2.5. Stable

Again thank you for everything.

Best regards.
    Jacky

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!