Cannot install JDownload

• Hi,
    Yesterday i tried download some files with jdownload from my.jdownload the website says that no connection to jdownload, so e check on omv, the plugin was enable. I disable it and enable it again nothing changes on my.jdownload.
    After this a gone to terminal and run

Code
    service jdownload statut

says service not running, so i restart it and check again, same output.
    Then on the web ui i uninstall it, some errors was been shown (i did not save them), but the jDownload plugin is no longer in the plugins tab. Then i try install it again from webUI on the plugins tab the jdownload was not there, so i execute

Code
    apt-get install openmediavault-jdownloader

and get the follow output

Code
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    Package openmediavault-jdownloader is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
    is only available from another source
    E: Package 'openmediavault-jdownloader' has no installation candidate

How do i install jdownload again?

• As your problem looks like your OMV installation does not recognize the JDownloader repository, have you checked that you are on OMV 2.X and you have enabled the most recent OMV-extras plugins?

• I have the 2.2.5 version installed, wen i start using omv (on February) i installed the omv extras plugin and since that never updated it, as you talk about the most recent version of this follow this tutorial
    http://forums.openmediavault.o…49-OMV-Extras-org-Plugin/

i get this on step 2

try install on webUI no success to

• Warning: program compiled against libxml 209 using older 208

I have the same issue, which pops up every time I'm updating or installing something. Is there any solution or known reason for this?

OMV 5.x | Banana PI (M1) | Seafile Server
    OMV 4.x | ShuttlePC SH55J2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!