Cant log onto web GUI "The data model 'conf.service.afp' is already registered." Error code #0

• Hello,

Im sorry if I've posted this in the incorrect forum but I've no idea whats causing this. I have very little knowledge on linux in general. I was hoping that this would be an easy install, setup and away i go.

I installed OMV 3.0.24 Onto my RPi 3, set up my wifi and logged onto the GUI with no problems at all. Then i installed the Transmission addon and the Netatalk addon at the same time. After a reboot i now can't login and I'm getting this error

Any help on this issue would be fantastic, id rather not have to wipe the SD card and install again but if i have to i will. Id just like to know what exactly it is thats causing this problem.

Thanks guys

• Offizieller Beitrag

First the plugin had no binary package. Debian suppressed the netatalk package from Jessie, so even if you fix the error the plugin will not work.
    That error is from the new datamodel feature. At the moment @votdev said he would continue the plugin with a non Debian package, but so far there are no commits yet. I expect some corrections on datamodel and also new syntax in the mkconf to support netatalk 3.
    To fix the eerror just remove the plugin
    apt-get purge openmediavault-netatalk

• Hello,

I have a similar error:

"The data model 'conf.service.deluge' is already registered"

I removed the netatalk plugin (no solve the problem)
    I removed the deluge plugin and appear new issue:

"The data model 'conf.service.ftp' is already registered"

Sorry, but I think that removes the plugins is not the solution. I can't access onto GUI (error #0...)

I installed OMV 3.0.97 onto my Odroid xu4.

Any help?

Thanks.

• I solved my problem:
    A few days ago, I tried to install openmediavault-hostapd, from GitHub by ryecoaaron, on my OMV. I wrongly copied several scripts...
    I just removed all these scripts and now the GUI works as expected.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!