Can't login in WebGUI

• Hi there, after updating OMV the WebGUI is acting up a bit, everything else seems all fine though.

First all I got was a blank page, I could resolve that by reinstalling NGINX and disbling apache2.

Now when I try to login, I get an error message (see attachment)

If there would be someone who could help me troubleshoot this error, that would be much appreciated.

thx in advance

• What version of OMV?

Give results of:
    service apache2 status

What are you using for your system drive? If a usb stick are you using the flash memory plugin?

Was it just updates you did before this error?? Or did you install anything else?

• Thank you for the help, in the meantime I had to install a fresh version of 2.2.5 due to frequent kernel panics.
    This resolved my problem with the GUI, and now everything is fine except for Emby
    When I try to load any movie or video, all I get is a message saying: 'error while playing this video'. If you could help me with that, that'd be awesome.

• There are currently some issues with Emby and the new version of Mono. You can either downgrade mono or wait for fixes. As soon as I see a working version of Emby with the newer version of Mono I will get it fixed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!