Cannot connect to WebGUI

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cannot connect to WebGUI

Hey,

After doing some updates today on my 3.0.26 system, I cannot connect to the WebGUI anymore...
      After clicking on "Login", it loads for a while and then this error pops up:

Source Code

1. ​Fehler #0:
      2. exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:138
      3. Stack trace:
      4. #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
      5. #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
      6. #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      7. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
      8. #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
      9. #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
      10. #6 {main}

Can anyone help me with this please?
    • Login via CLI and execute the command

Source Code

1. # omv-engined -d -f

Please post the output. I assume you'll see an error message which is produced by an plugin you've installed.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • Hi,

votdev wrote:

Please post the output. I assume you'll see an error message which is produced by an plugin you've installed.

I assume you only need that error-line:

Source Code

1. ​PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/object .inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/openmediav ault/engined/rpc/links.inc on line 21
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

The links plugin hasn't been ported for OMV 3.0.13+. Uninstall it. apt-get remove openmediavault-links

Thanks a lot @ryecoaaron , I had to do this with the following packages:
      openmediavault-links,
      -med
      -subsonic
      -wol

But now it works fine, thanks again :)

EDIT: Wait, now it throws this error after logging in correctly:

Source Code

1. ​Fehler #0:
      2. exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:138
      3. Stack trace:
      4. #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 3)
      5. #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
      6. #2 {main}