Unrar 5.4 for NZBGET

• Offizieller Beitrag

The 5.3.2 package from sid builds on jessie. Didn't try wheezy though. Is that new enough?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi ryecoaaron,

thanks for your answer but that was not my question. How can i exchange the existing unrar in NZBGET with the newer one? I don't even know where to find the old one...

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did answer your question but I guess not in the right form... Unless nzbget doesn't use the system version of unrar. I don't use nzbget so I don't know.

dpkg -l | grep unrar will show you the current version. If you downloaded the source files from my link, you could build a newer version that would replace the old version.

And since I must like spending my time creating things I don't use... The following commands run as root will upgrade unrar to the latest version that I am willing to build.

wget http://omv-extras.org/testing/unrar_5.3.2-1_amd64.deb
    dpkg -i unrar_5.3.2-1_amd64.deb

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!