WOL Plugin

• Offizieller Beitrag

Correct. It hasn't been ported and it is one of the plugins that I am not going to maintain anymore. tekkb mentioned the possibility of maintaining it though.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

autoshutdown doesn't require WOL (or the WOL plugin) on the OMV box. It requires something that can send a magic packet from system that you want to wake up the OMV box that autoshutdown is on.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• For those who don't know WoL in 3.025 is not working and has to be remove by CLI if installed.

Best

Might seem as a stupid question.
    How does one do this because i uninstalled the plugin through the webadmin but the entry is still there.

And doesn't the uninstall plugin function work? is this a W.I.P.?
    Because it defeats the purpose of an uninstall function.

• This is exactly what I mean ... and currently, as far as I can see, there is no alternative tool on board which could wake up omv with a magic packet.

What is your purpose ? A cluster with multiple omv that wake up each other ?

Autoshutdown is made to suspend the system but you need an external wol sender to wake it up (ie: router, another server, linux/windows/mac client, etc)

• Offizieller Beitrag

How does one do this because i uninstalled the plugin through the webadmin but the entry is still there.

Clear your browser cache.

And doesn't the uninstall plugin function work? is this a W.I.P.?

It works very well. The plugin can't fix something cached on the client side.

there is no alternative tool on board which could wake up omv with a magic packet.

I meant from a different system than the one you are trying to wake up.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!