Plex - messed up the install

• Not using the plugin plex, because it's outdated.

Have been using this: https://github.com/mrworf/plexupdate

It's been working fine for a long time. I run that, replace the /etc/init.d/plexmediaserver file with a working one and everything is fine.

Ran it today and it wouldn't start after doing the normal procedure. Long story short, dpkg says it's installed but won't remove it. I'm just trying to remove so I can reinstall.

Earlier today I updated OMV and rebooted. I did not try plex since then, but everything else seems to be fine.

I've not seen this error before and have been working on this for about 2 hours and just feel I'm not making any progress.

• You don't say what version of OMV you run and it makes a very big difference.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Right... so I created the file /etc/init.d/run.sh simply to make sure that things could run from that location. I didn't think dpkg would be looking at everything in there and failing because of my stupid little echo script. rm run.sh and dpkg plays nice now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!