The XPath query '//system/notification/notifications/notification[id='cronapt']' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).

• Has anyone solved this problem? I have the same in 3.0.51. In webGUI System->Notification->Settings i can change settings and test email was successfully sent. But System->Notification->Notifications list is empty. Modification of Notifications section of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml didn't changed anything.

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the systems that I have fixed with this error, I just added the following node to /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

XML
    <notification>
              <uuid>7f0395b1-a260-489b-b9f6-e46d783189fd</uuid>
              <id>cronapt</id>
              <enable>1</enable>
            </notification>

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks! I made wrong modification of Notifications section of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml: by mistake i deleted leadind and trailng <notification> tag. I placed it back and now no errors! Excuse me for troubling...

• In the systems that I have fixed with this error, I just added the following node to /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

XML
    <notification>
              <uuid>7f0395b1-a260-489b-b9f6-e46d783189fd</uuid>
              <id>cronapt</id>
              <enable>1</enable>
            </notification>

That did the trick for me. Thank you very much.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!