[Solved kinda] Installation not starting after bootmenu

• Hi!

Trying to install 3.0.26 64bit on my new NAS-Build but i can not get the installation to actually start.
    Board is an Asrock J3710M with additional Network and SATA Cards.

I tried starting it from CD, usb-drives with different bootloaders but it either stops after "SYSLINUX 6.03 etc etc" or with a unetbootin-drive it stops after "Probing EDD . . . OK"
    Tried starting it with different components disconnected and BIOS settings (powersaving settings deactivated).

Got the same results with the latest OMV 2.x version, debian 8.5 x64 and ubuntu 16.04.1 server.
    Tried some google-fu but i cant help myself :S
    So now is the point where i need some experts help please :)

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria

• Thanks for the answer but it didnt help.

Its like before. Starts from the usb-drive and stops after "ISOLINUX 6.03 et etc"

Edit:
    Did a lot of testing etc then i restarted old NAS with ultimate boot cd, i cloned the systemdisk onto the new SSD.
    Still didnt start, did alot of stuff in hope to get it to start but i think deactivating the deep C5 did help.
    Then i booted from ultimatebootcd and fixed
    But really i am not sure with all the reboots and different settings i tried ?(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!