Couchpotato install problem

• Hi.

I'm new to all this OpenMediaVault stuff and have only just started getting it all installed and ready. I'm having an issue installing CouchPotato through the webUI plugin installer. I install the plugin okay, but when I click on the enable button, and then the apply settings I'm presented with the following error:

Error #4000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf couchpotato 2>&1': sudo: parse error in /etc/sudoers near line 21sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quittingsudo: unable to initialize policy plugin' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/couchpotato.inc:55Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleCouchpotato->applyConfig()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#9 {main}

I can't for the life of me work out why it's complaining about using sudo for this? I'm logged into the webUI with the standard admin user account. I'm using OMV 2.2.5 and I've installed couchpotato 1.0.3 if it helps.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!