Favourites voice in left bat

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Favourites voice in left bat

Hi guys, Since I use really a few voice in the left bar, It would be cool to be able to create a "favourite" group where I can put the few things that I use, so that I can collapse everything else. That is usefull to only see what I really need, and hide everything else
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M pro4s - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - 1TB Seagate 7200.12
      OMV 3.0.79 - Kernel 4.9 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 3.4.25
    • I actually think that the entire webgui need to be update.
      I know it works, don't get me, but it's really ugly compared to most of all the other webgui.
      Look what freenas did with their new version:
      It's by far more beautiful than the old freenas webgui (that is really similar to OMV's one).
      Since you're doing a mojor upgrade, I think that maybe a new webgui would be really cool!
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M pro4s - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - 1TB Seagate 7200.12
    • ness1602 wrote:

I think the WebGui is just fine. We dont need fancy, we just need it to work, and be pluggable as much as it can
      As I said, I agree that a working thing is better that a broken one.
      But I noticed that in the world of the open source the filosofy of "it's ok if it's ugly if it works" is really popular.
      I know it's hard to do a cool gui, I'm terrible with them too! But why not try to imitate an other one that is better if the other one is OS too?