Favourites voice in left bat

• Hi guys, Since I use really a few voice in the left bar, It would be cool to be able to create a "favourite" group where I can put the few things that I use, so that I can collapse everything else. That is usefull to only see what I really need, and hide everything else

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Offizieller Beitrag

Post it as a feature request on bugtracker. Myself, I hide the tree. I like the dashboard better.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I actually think that the entire webgui need to be update.
    I know it works, don't get me, but it's really ugly compared to most of all the other webgui.
    Look what freenas did with their new version:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

It's by far more beautiful than the old freenas webgui (that is really similar to OMV's one).
    Since you're doing a mojor upgrade, I think that maybe a new webgui would be really cool!

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• I think the WebGui is just fine. We dont need fancy, we just need it to work, and be pluggable as much as it can

As I said, I agree that a working thing is better that a broken one.
    But I noticed that in the world of the open source the filosofy of "it's ok if it's ugly if it works" is really popular.
    I know it's hard to do a cool gui, I'm terrible with them too! But why not try to imitate an other one that is better if the other one is OS too?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!