Error when openining notificaion and network pages

• hi guys.
    Finally OMV is working fine, so I'm tuning the latest things. When I go into the network and notification pages i have this two errors:
    Notification:

Zitat

Error #0:exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'The XPath query '//system/notification/notifications/notification[id='cronapt']' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:172Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/notification.inc(66): OMV\Config\Database->getByFilter('conf.system.not...', Array, 1)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceNotification->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(538): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Notification', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

Network:

I tried all the other pages but I never had an error :( only with those 2 :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Yeah, I made the upgrade from 2.2.5 to 3.0.30

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yeah, I made the upgrade from 2.2.5 to 3.0.30

You'll have to clean your db config.xml at the notification section which is likely to have some keys that don't belong there ( duplicates). Definitely upgrades from 2.0 are not a good idea atm, and they'll probably will never be for 3.0. Clean install would be my recommendation.

• undertood :( how can I clean this config.xml?
    I really don't want to do a clean install since then I will have to do again my RAID1 :/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Why would you have to redo your raid1? OMV will detect it and you can just mount it.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• understood :) still i prefer to fix the problem instead of reinstall everything for the third time :/ also because OMV 3 comes with kernel 3.16 that is not compatible with haswell :/

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv 3.x does have the backports 4.6 kernel though...

You will need to modify the notifications section of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to look like the following:

You will have to post the output of: omv-showkey network (as root) to fix the network problem.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• It's normal that the config file is huge?
    Also the notification part is really small:

Code
    <notification>
          <notifications>
            <!--
                                    <xxx>0|1</xxx>
                                    -->
          </notifications>
        </notification>

I added you part and now I have no error :D

Here's the result of your command:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yep, it is always that long.

You have two proxy and two dns sections. The second sections are the correct ones. So, remove the following lines:

• I deletes them,
    but still have this error :(
    here's the result of the comamnd again:

• Offizieller Beitrag

The error is the exact same?

• yes :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

You need to fix your zeroconf section now. Here is mine:

• I have a double raw on every UUID, not sure if I should delete the first or second one :(

• Deleted the second row, now it works fine :D thanks again :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!