help with Autoshutdown

• Hi guys, I want my nas to automally shut down after 3AM, but only if:
    - there isn't any torrent downloading, but it's fine if it's only uploading
    - there isn't any file open on a PC (it's possible to discern an open file from vlc, from an operative computer that simply will see the NAS with explorer?)
    - plex is not transcoding or transmitting

I'm net really sure how should I sed autoshutdown:
    - cycles: not sure what they are, can someone explain me?
    - forced uptime: the start time work as autowake up too? Or the only important numer is the end time for the auto shutdown?
    - IP rang,ports,ULDL: it means that it will scan any IP, and if there is more than X traffic it won't shut down, right?
    - "The following scheme is mandatory: v..v+m,w,x..x+n,y+o..y,z" -> what does it mean?
    - load average: how much time does it consider? the last minute or more?
    - hdd ratio: what does it mean 401?

Sorry for the long post, but even the readme is not exactly clear :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• up, someone could help me how to set autoshutdown to only go into standby if trasmission/deluge is not downloading?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• I still don't get what cycles and forced up times are :=

• so, where I need to put the hour of shutdown?

• I'm trying to use the plug-in, but I'm really confused about the hour of shutdown.
    I mean, If I put 23 in "end of force uptimes" it will shut down at 3? or I need to put the hour somewhere else?
    And if I put 18 into "begin of the force uptimes" it will automatically wake up?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!