OMV 2.2.1 doesn't start on Raspberry Pi after reboot

• OMV 2.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ryecoaaron wrote:

I said forked-daapd isn't maintained. openmediavault-forkeddaapd (the plugin) is maintained.

I use google to search the forum. RTC thread

No idea why that filesystem doesn't show up for use with shared folders.
      Where should I ask for more information about openmediavault-forkeddaapd when it fails?

I followed the guide put up by tekkb, corrected /boot/config.txt as outlined by DougieLawson

Source Code

1. device_tree=bcm2708-rpi-b.dtb
      2. device_tree_param=i2c1=on
      3. device_tree_param=spi=on
      Now RTC works –thanks–!

As for the invisible volume, would there be a command-line or GUI way to refresh the list of available volumes / shared folders?
      If that help, the /dev/sda3 device is mounted but not referenced, unlike /dev/mmcblk0p3. Does this "referenced" refers to file indexing, or something else?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cubytus ().

• Cubytus wrote:

Where should I ask for more information about openmediavault-forkeddaapd when it fails?
      I don't know.

Cubytus wrote:

As for the invisible volume, would there be a command-line or GUI way to refresh the list of available volumes / shared folders?
      nope.

Cubytus wrote:

If that help, the /dev/sda3 device is mounted but not referenced, unlike /dev/mmcblk0p3. Does this "referenced" refers to file indexing, or something else?
      Referenced means it has at least one shared folder referencing that partition.
      omv 4.1.8.2 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.9
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Please read this before posting a question.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!