Fault #6000 with RAID1

• I added 2 HDD's wich already contained an md RAID1 with ext4 (and als contains nonRAID partitions). Everything works fine from commandline. But not from webgui at storage/filesystems:

"Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'File contains invalid JSON (filename=/var/lib/openmediavault/fstab_tasks.json): ' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/util.inc:274Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(141): OMVJsonFile->read()
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc(52): OMVModuleAbstract->execTasks('delete')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(164): OMVModuleFsTab->stopService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(882): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}"

Also in syslog:
    "kernel: [984.459956] md1: unknown partition table" (md1 is the RAID in question).
    parted report as partition type "loop", which is also the case with my other md RAID1 that works fine in the webgui.
    There is no "unknown partition table" syslog entry for my other RAID (with xfs).

So i cannot add the filesystem for/from the RAID.

Any suggestions?

• Thank you for your reply.

I renamed the file, i thought thats safer. But when I want to unmount the filesystem from the webgui I get this:

Error #3003:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/fstab/mntent[dir='/media/549572ae-39ca-4770-b7f8-83978fb68cb5'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc:962Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->umount(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('umount', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('FileSystemMgmt', 'umount', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

And a bigger problem I did not mentioned; I cannot share anything on this RAID, it/they don't show up in Add shared folder / Volume.
    (549572ae-39ca-4770-b7f8-83978fb68cb5 is the UUID for the volume on the new RAID and is in fstab, R/W from commandline is OK.)

Are systemfiles corrupt? Better to do a fresh install? Or is there hope?

• Problem solved.

Did many things with different results.
    Finaly upgraded (no new install) to 2.2.5, so many of the (config)files where replaced.
    And that solved the problems too. I think some file was corrupt.

Thanks for the help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!