Which type of suspension use autoshutdown

• hi guys,
    since I'm having problem with suspension, I want to set up autoshutdown to suspend my pc. So i need to do 2 things:
    1) be sure that AS use the command pm-suspend instead of pm-suspend-hybrid
    2) know where to tell him the hour of suspension. In the plug-in tab in only have this voices:
    - cicles
    - forced uptime
    -Supervision Configuration
    - Syslog Configuration

-expert settings

Where should I put the hour of standby?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• You cannot use the auto shutdown plugin to tell the time to suspend. If you want that use power management from omv. You can tell the plugin not to shut at some period of time independent if all checks are positive.

So.. The autoshudown plugin is simply a "watcher" that will check if OMV is trying to go into suspend?
    I mean: I create the script "sleep at 2AM"-> the script try to run -> AS see it, check everything: if yes OMV will suspend, if no it will wait for the next check?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• thanks, well the name autoshutdown is really confusing so. I was thinking that it was a script for suspend my pc under certain circumstances, instead is a script to check if I can shutdown :)
    Since you told me to use power management tab, i tried and it only ask me if I want to standby daily,hourly,ecc.
    I selected daily but than I can't select the hour O_o
    Why should I use power management->scheduled jobs tab instead of scheduled jobs?

• suspend my NAS at certain hour (3am) only if it's under some circumstances.
    So I have to create a job under "scheduled job" with the command:
    echo pm-suspend | sudo at 11pm
    and then set up auto shutdown, right?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!