Outage: omv-extras

• Offizieller Beitrag

, ok, understood...unfortunately I just discovered OMV-3.0 iso is available only for AMD64, so I can't install using my laptop based on i7 x86 processor. Question about x86 iso availability posted on proper thread.

Check your bios. All i7 process should be able to do 64 bit.

As for virtualbox problem, that is because the virtualbox package mirror is still down as mentioned in one of my above posts.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• , ok, understood...unfortunately I just discovered OMV-3.0 iso is available only for AMD64, so I can't install using my laptop based on i7 x86 processor. Question about x86 iso availability posted on proper thread.

by the way ... minidnla and transmission installation worked as a charm.
    cheers

If I'm not mistaken, all i7 cpu's are 64bits. So you have no problem installing an AMD64 OS.

• Thanks for the info . I do not understand the previous messages in the post . My English is not perfect. ;)

what he means is name AMD64 is misleading, it simply means that it is a 64 bit version of the OS
    many developers nowadays use designation AMD64 for 64 bit version and x86 or similar for 32 bit version.
    I would hazard a guess that is because AMD have been selling 64 bit capable CPUs forever, almost all AMD processors in the last
    20+ years have been 64 bit capable both for servers and desktops . where Intel until maybe 10-15 years ago always separated
    the CPUs and BUS, selling 64 bit architecture for servers and select high grade desktops
    and 32 bit for the rest. it was quiet annoying to trying to figure out which model was 32 bit and which was 64 bit
    especially when they started to selling the same series of CPUs where one CPU was 64 bit and other was 32 bit with half the architecture disabled

omv 3.0.56 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.7 backport kernel
    SM-SC846(24 bay)| H8DME-2 |2x AMD Opteron Hex Core 2431 @ 2.4Ghz |49GB RAM
    PSU: Silencer 760 Watt ATX Power Supply
    IPMI |3xSAT2-MV8 PCI-X |4 NIC : 2x Realteck + 1 Intel Pro Dual port PCI-e card
    OS on 2×120 SSD in RAID-1 |
    DATA: 3x3T| 4x2T | 2x1T

• The omv-extras.org site, demo, and repos for OMV 0.5, 1.x, and 2.x will be down for a few hours while the server is upgraded.

Hi. I'm running OMV 3.0.32 hassle-free - thanks a bunch to the team.

While fetching the updates via GUI I'll receive "Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://dh2k.omv-extras.org/deb…ain/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found". Seems the outage also affects OMV3 - at least using Plex.

No need to hurry - just fyi.

HP Microserver Gen8 - 16GB RAM - 1x Dogfish 64GB SSD - 4x 3TB WD Red / ZFS raid1 - OMV 7.x bare metal - Docker - Synology DS214 with 2x 4TB WD Red for rsync backup

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von belierzz ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

All OMV 2.x and OMV 3.x repos should be working now. It is possible I missed a package though. OMV 1.x and 0.5 will come later.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

OMV 1.x and 0.5 repos back up now too.

• I am sure this is not the correct thread for this.... but I've seen a number of references to people running version 3 already. Is this stable? I have only ever seen postings of its Beta release.

Perhaps a general update status on 3.0?

• Offizieller Beitrag

any eta on when the PLEX repo will be back online? Just installed my first raspberry pi image, I thought I was screwed, but hoping the PLEX repo is still just offline.

I forgot to put that package in the repo. If you are using OMV 3.x, I don't have a good package to put in there.

I am sure this is not the correct thread for this.... but I've seen a number of references to people running version 3 already. Is this stable? I have only ever seen postings of its Beta release.

Perhaps a general update status on 3.0?

Depends on your Linux skill and the plugins you use.

Thx for putting everything online again!!!
    But isn't deluge available anymore?

It is in one repo (download managers testing for OMV 1.x). I think we pulled it from the repo for 2.x for some reason. You can always try to install it manually. Download from here

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!