Outage: omv-extras

• Offizieller Beitrag

The omv-extras.org site, demo, and repos for OMV 0.5, 1.x, and 2.x will be down for a few hours while the server is upgraded.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• Due to unforseen technical issues the downtime will be longer than expected. We will keep you posted tomorrow.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Offizieller Beitrag

There hasn't been any updates. So, you can disable all of the omv-extras repo until it is back up. If you are on OMV 3.x, this really doesn't affect you.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• I am on 1x and 2.x... As 3.x still in beta ... :love:

Yesterday I install a new NAS for parents (they are so exited!). Just need Plex, Vbox and some others...

Something like this : i3 8Gb 4To SSDBoot.... :D

Hope it will be all ok before this week end !
    Thx a lot for your effort!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, when the people working on the new server are 7 hours apart and all of us work, it really slows down the process.

• I can only thank you guys for the incredible work and amount of hours you are putting into this... without you I would not be using a NAS, or better not at the 0 cost of the old components I have.
    I have one more question while I wait for the omv-extras repo to be back on line: I just had a HD boot crash.. I created a new boot disk with version 2.1 so missing few important plugins: minidnla and transmission. Is there a way I can download those pluigins somewhere else? I have seen the links with source code files, but have no idea of how to install the plugin starting from those files.
    It was mentioned that OMV 3.0 does not require the OMV-Exras plugins... If I have understand correctly, I can create a new boot disk with release 3.0 (beta?) and all plugins are already there?

thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-extras is back up. The download managers, plex, and openvpnas repos are not back yet though.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@ryecoaaron : ok thanks, got it.
    ps : I see joomla. Personally I worked on both and I would prefer by far Wordpress..... :whistling::whistling:

I didn't create this site (greatly appreciated the help) and I let them pick what they used.

• omv-extras is back up. The download managers, plex, and openvpnas repos are not back yet though.

Is it possible that the VirtualBox repo is also offline?

Anyway, thanks for your work! (And thanks to the other guys/girls as well :) )

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes, it is. Sorry, I forgot that one.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Plex was in my list of repos still offline.

• Offizieller Beitrag

It was mentioned that OMV 3.0 does not require the OMV-Exras plugins... If I have understand correctly, I can create a new boot disk with release 3.0 (beta?) and all plugins are already there?

OMV 3.x still needs omv-extras if you want the plugins in the omv-extras repos. I was just pointing out that the omv-extras repos for OMV 3.x were not down because they are hosted on bintray.

• , ok, understood...unfortunately I just discovered OMV-3.0 iso is available only for AMD64, so I can't install using my laptop based on i7 x86 processor. Question about x86 iso availability posted on proper thread.

by the way ... minidnla and transmission installation worked as a charm.
    cheers

• Code
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     openmediavault-virtualbox : Depends: virtualbox-4.3 but it is not installable
                                 Depends: virtualbox-extpack-installer but it is not going to be installed
                                 Depends: phpvirtualbox but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
    <<< *************************************

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!