Couchpotato on Erasmus 3.0.30 password reset?

• I had couchpotato working and then it decided to start asking for a user name and password.... Anyone know how to reset the username and password on this version?
    The settings.conf file that other threads I've read about for the OMV 2.x versions does not exist.

Thanks,

Bogie

• The settings file should be there, /var/opt/couchpotato/settings.conf
    You need to fully stop CP before editing that file.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Try the backup option on the plugin page, if settings are in the correct location it will allow a backup to be made, if not, it will give an error.
    If it does error then something is very wrong and i would suggest that you uninstall/re-install.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• The backup worked, then I noticed the settings folder was listed in the services window for couchpotato...
    Apparently it was stored in a different directory....
    /media/<big long alpha numeric number>/Couchpotato/settings.conf
    I edited it with nano and cleared the password field, saved and after a really lengthy wait of applying configuration changes from re-enabling the service, it works now.

I don't know why mlocate couldn't find the file - a system permissions thing I'm guessing... Oh well it works now.

Thanks Jhmiller :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!