rsnapshot missing as plugin for OMV 2.x ?

• OMV 2.x
    • rsnapshot missing as plugin for OMV 2.x ?

created from:

github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…/openmediavault-rsnapshot

a package

but now my OMV 2.x is telling me its a package for OMV 3.x

In an older installation on another NAS I have the 1.011 version of rsnapshot is the deb somewhere available? Cannot find it.

update .. dunno what I did but after log on again suddenly this version of rsnapshot is in my extensions and I can install it ..
      very very very .. wierd. ..
      4x HP Microserver gen8, 3x with OMV. Puffer: 4x3TB RAID5; Nemo:4x3TB RAID5; Shark: 4x2TB RAID5

The post was edited 1 time, last by aroundmyroom ().

• Don't build plugins from github. Especially from the master branch. Most master branches are for OMV 3.x. Lots of the plugins have a 2.x branch.

1.0.11 is the newest version for OMV 2.x. You can get it here but your problem is probably the new omv-extras signing key. Read
      omv 4.1.19 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.15
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Thanks..

the key was not wrong
      gpg: Total number processed: 1
      gpg: unchanged: 1

its also wierd, I build the plugin, I uploaded it, it was accepted, than it told me when I tried to install that it was for 3
      I tried to remove, but failed in the search how, than after an hour or so I re logged on I cleaned the apt-get part and suddenly the 1.011 was there .. Jippiee ;)

.. in the end I am not going to use it as rsync itself is doing its job ok .. (copied 3TB yesterday) ..
      4x HP Microserver gen8, 3x with OMV. Puffer: 4x3TB RAID5; Nemo:4x3TB RAID5; Shark: 4x2TB RAID5